- ABOUT US
Established in 1985 to service the boiler and mechanical trades, INPRO has grown to a multi-line distributor of abrasives, welding, safety, hand and power tools, and industrial supplies for both manufacturing and construction industry. Currently, INPRO has access to over 1000 manufacturers with one million SKUs. Our master print catalog exceeds 2600 pages. Click HERE to request your copy.
Our customer base has expanded to the four corners of the United States because of our reputation for value and service. Everyday low prices attract customers by word of mouth and our website, is informative and easy to negotiate. Our website provides manufacturers’ links to facilitate product searches and our focus is to provide the most economical solution to achieve your goals. We even list links to manufacturers we do not represent to provide the best possible search vehicle.
We empower our people with the authority to make key decisions regarding your account; including product pricing, inventory stocking levels, and payment terms. INPRO will maintain a stocking inventory of our customer’s regularly used items that are critical to your production or job schedule. We will jump through hoops to provide the highest quality service in the industry. Our mission is to provide a selection of products and solutions increasing customer productivity and profits.
We want you to view INPRO as one of your primary sources for MRO needs, having full confidence in our ability to stock and deliver materials as required. We strive to build a long term relationship and earn your confidence and trust as a materials supplier.
These relationships take time to develop and are accomplished one order at a time.
- Knowing your requirements and stocking regularly used items.
- Same day shipping of 96% of items ordered from our TOP 10,000 BEST SELLERS catalog.
- Utilizing vendors capable of immediately shipping your requirements for non-stock items.
- Stable low prices for extended periods
- Regular account reviews to provide low prices on high volume items.
- Volume purchasing that allows additional discounts to be passed directly to the customer.
- A good-better-best product selection giving the best product and price for your specific needs.
- A “NO HA$$LE” return policy
Best Wishes To Our Current And Future Customers.
- Gail Johnson, President, Inpro Inc.